Few destinations in Africa can rival Tanzania’s diversity of wildlife and landscapes. Tanzania Safari can take many forms, and these depend on your interests and your desires. We will start getting from Stone Town to the continental side of Tanzania. Depend on what you will choose we can go by airplane or by ferryboat.
Even you will choose to have a one-day or more than one day Safari you will witness an incredible journey through Tanzania’s Savannah. Wildlife resources of Tanzania are described as being “without parallel in Africa”. The floral diversity of wildlife in Tanzania’s National Parks and Natural Reserves is very rich containing about 11,000 plant species. The fauna diversity of wild life in Tanzania’s National Parks and Natural Reserves has 310 mammal species; 960 species of birds; and many amphibians and reptiles.
* The vast open plain of Serengeti which has the largest concentration of wildlife in the world and it is also famous for annual wildlife migration.
* The unique Ngorongoro Crater that can be considered Africa’s Eden.
* The spectacular Lake Manyara National Park in the Great Rift Valley with its Lions.
* Tarangire National Park, famous for its ecosystem where large herds of Elephants rest under the huge Baobab Trees.
* Arusha National Parks hidden treasure on the foothills of Volcanic Mount Meru.
Tanzania Safari will make your visit to East Africa unforgettable.